mike hagans unclmike at PEGANET.COM
Thu Sep 17 10:24:44 EDT 1998

Needed: Manual or copy for Hallicrafters HT33B Amplifier.The normal manual suppliers have manuals for the HT33A and the HT33Mark1 but I think they both use a PL172 Tube in the final, this one has a much larger tube, looks like an 8877. Any info on this amp? Thanks, Mike W4ZGI <unclmike at>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list