CE 200 V- 160 meters?

Floyd Sense sentek at SPRINTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 3 18:52:44 EST 1999

I've not been able to locate a 100V, so will likely buy a 200V that's available.  The 200V did not come stock with the 160M couplers installed, but I understand that there's a spare position on the bandswitch and that the coupler(s) can be installed in that position.  Can any 200V owner verify that is indeed the case?  If the coupler could be located, can 160 coverage be added by just installing the coupler or are there other changes to be made?  Does the 200V manual cover the installation?

K8AC
Floyd Sense in Angier, NC