GB> QRM'ers

Eldon Lewis w6tfd at JUNO.COM
Thu Dec 2 18:08:59 EST 1999

The list was for INFO -- yes, I know that many are there legally.

Most of the QRM problems we deal with are from our peers who are also
there legally but don't always indicate it by their actions.

Over the years as a former U. S. Navy high speed (45 WPM) (bug certified)
radio op (11 years) and a ham for 50 years, I have learned to copy CW by
tone -- pick out the one that you want and ignore the others.

Fancy CW and audio filters certainly can be a big help at times -- most
of the earlier Naval receivers did not have those luxuries/

73,
Eldon