Some Drake info mailed today

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Dec 6 08:42:08 EST 1999

Gents,
The response to my c-line info post has been amazing. Replies are still
coming in as of this morning. Right now the total count of folks desiring a
copy is at 91. Yes nine'r one. This morning I mailed off the first thirty.
Interesting to note that I received replies from Austria, Italy, Spain, VK6,
and Puerto Rico.

I will be a little delayed getting the others out since I will need to buy
some more stamps and make some more copies. Also, what is the best way to
handle the international mailings?

I was not going to ask for any help with the cost but I also bit off a
little more than I can comfortably chew. If you can send a stamp when you
get your copies I would appreciate it. Should be able to get the rest out
this week.

BTW many of you asked what my Drake set up is and currently it is a superb
2-A and I am getting an R4B soon. I have had several C-lines over the years
also.

73s

Lane
Ku7i