Just in Time for Christmas - New Downloadable ER Index

Don Buska d.buska at AAIATE.COM
Tue Dec 7 13:34:02 EST 1999

Seasons Greeting All,

Just in time for the holidays.  I have a new updated version, through November
1999, of the downloadable ER Index available on my site.  As always the on-line
searchable ER Index continues to be updated monthly.

As a side note, I do continue to update the on-line searchable Collins Article
Index as well.  There are several kind individuals out there that are supplying
me with more article information for those magazines I just don't have in my
collection.  So check it out periodically, eventually I hope it will become the
most comprehensive Collins article index available on the web.  I'm always here
to accept additions and corrections to both indexes.

73

Don N9OO

**                                                                **
**  Don Buska N9OO (EN62bo)            Mgr - Parts & Repair Ctr   **
**  4805 64th Ave. Kenosha, WI 53144   Advantest America Inc.     **
**  (262)654-0072                      (847)821-3393              **
**  d.buska at aaiate.com             fax (847)634-2872              **
**                                                                **
**   RCA     |  James Millen Equipment                |   CSVHFS  **
**   AWA     |  Transmitters by Thordarson, Stancor,  |   NTMS    **
**   AMI     |  UTC and other transformer companies.  |   ARRL-LM **
**   QCWA    |                                        |           **
**   JMS     |  Magazines: 73 Mag's from 1960/61      |           **
**                  http://www.qsl.net/n9oo                       **
**  Home of the Electric Radio Magazine Index, Collins Magazine   **
**  Index and The James Millen Society Page                       **