more stuff to list FS

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sat Dec 11 16:03:04 EST 1999

Forgot to list this stuff earlier. Was only on my first cup of coffee:

 1. Homebrew HF amp running (3) 3-500Zs. No tubes or power supply. Needs new
T/R relay installed which is included. Fully operational 80 to 10 meters.
Never checked the WARC bands. has metering for grid and plate current in
seperate meters. Designed to mount in a 19" rack.

 $150 + UPS from San Diego 92139. Weight is about 50 pounds.

 2. (2) Heathkit VTVMs. Model V-7A. One is fully operational and looks nice.
other looks fair and needs work. Full set of leads (one set). Copy of
manual. $35 for both. Buyer covers UPS on these from 92139.

 3. The Taylor 572Bs I listed earlier are actually Penta Labs. Brand new.
Checked to verify that they are okay and then put back in the box. $75
shipped for the pair.

 73s

 Lane
Ku7i