Wanted: Transistorized PS 12vdc to Multi-Voltage for Tube-Rig

DavidC eDoc at NETZERO.NET
Tue Dec 14 18:55:24 EST 1999

I am looking for something like the B&W  Model TPC-120W
"transistorized power supply" or "power converter" to power my
Morrow MBR-5/MB-560 twins from 12VDC.

Receiver requires:  6 or 12 volt filaments and 275 VDC at 75 MA.
Transmitter needs 6 or 12 volt filament,  negative 67.5 VDC @ 1 MA bias,
250 VDC @ 90 MA and something around 500-525 VDC @ 200 MA.

Anyone have something in good working order you'll part with
reasonably ... or perhaps as a swap?

Am also looking for an AC supply that provides similar voltages.
I am told the Elmac 1070, HP 23, and others may be readily adapted.

- Thanks! & 73, DavidC  K1YP


NetZero - Defenders of the Free World
Get your FREE Internet Access and Email at

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list