FS: Hallicrafters rcvrs, SX-130 $100, SW-500 $50

Al Parker anchor at COASTALNET.COM
Sat Dec 18 17:11:38 EST 1999

Hi folks,
        I've got a new SX-115 coming, need to make space & revive the wallet.
Will have 1 or 2 more rcvrs for sale soon, same reason.  The SX-115 will be
paired with my HT-32 which is used regularly, replacing the SX-101A.

        SX-130,   chassis has some rust spots, but has been cleaned, and aligned.
Working well.  Cabinet repainted.  Original knobs, some corrosion on alum.
inserts.  White paint on dial has some flaking, worst at the meter & freq.
readout window.  Looks like a prev. owner re-did some of the lines &
marking, good job.  Has an extra tube socket inside, looks like a VR tube
had been added, supplying B+ to a jack on the rear, maybe for an external
convertor.  I'm not sure if that ckt is complete, I didn't try to follow it.
  $100 incl. manual copy, plus shipping.

        SW-500,   Good condx, electrolytics have been replaced.  Aligned, working
well.  Some pitting on cabinet & panel "brightwork".  Compl. with back cover.
  $50 plus shipping.

Will answer any questions as needed.
73,

Al, W8UT