Ranger I hv cap, resistors

Rich Sahlender rsahlen at VOICENET.COM
Mon Dec 20 22:35:35 EST 1999

Thanks to all for the suggestions. Here's a summary since several
asked me to share.

For the caps:

47u's at 450v
100u's at 450v

General concensus is the original 10u was too low impedance.

For the resistors:

20k's at 10 watts
47k's at 5 watts
100k's at 2 watts
200k's at 5 watts

Several suggested the 47's and 100's, and metal-films rather than carbons.

Not sure what I'll use just yet until I dig through a few more junk piles.
Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

73 de Rich WA3WLH