FS: RCA AR-88LF

Lee Smith ckvnfm at MB.SYMPATICO.CA
Sun Feb 21 15:35:33 EST 1999

Hello Folks:

I have a Canadian RCA AR-88LF which is now surplus to my needs.  Radio
functions exceptionally well, no AC hum, clicks, buzzes, dirty switches,
bad gouges, etc.  Has the original steel case, and copy of the manual.
Very small paint chips in the trim, panel in good to very good condition
with no rub marks or scratches.

This is a VERY heavy radio, so shipping will be a consideration for you, as
it weighs in at a hefty 90 lbs approximately. It is a real strain for me to
move it around...just  what you need for ensuring that your radio table
never shifts!

Case will need a repaint to be beautiful due to paint abrasions but there
are no dings, dents, or holes drilled in it.

Asking $250 US funds plus shipping.  If you are located in MN, or ND, I
would prefer in-person pickup...and I'll even put you up overnight at the
QTH during the turnaround.  QTH is about 10 miles west of Winnipeg,
Manitoba, Canada. My phone number is (204) 864-2334.

I have .jpg files available, but they were taken with a polaroid camera, so
they lack the kind of detail I would have liked to be able to present to
you.  If interested, I'll email them for your perusal.

73 to all!

Lee Smith
VE4ANC

PS....the bed in the guest room is a little short, so I hope you aren't a
tall guy!

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS