RCA-Connectorized Cables for Collins S-Line

Al Dolgosh al.dolgosh at HAMRADIO.ORG
Mon Jan 25 16:07:36 EST 1999

The response to my offering of these labeled cable sets has been
gratifying, as well as the "thank you" comments I have received as
feedback from those who already got them.  I have shipped dozens of sets
and have exhausted my second cable order.  I have told my source that I
now want the total balance of all the cables they have left - so I can
continue the process a while longer.

I have shipped all orders received as of Saturday, January 23, and will
probably get a couple more orders out before the last cable is gone from
the current lot.  I expect to have a new stock in about a week to 10
days, so please excuse any delay in shipping.

Since I will have more cables to keep going, I will repeat the details
below.