Need Parts-- Vibro J-36

Terry Brown browntl at CONCENTRIC.NET
Thu Jan 28 10:44:10 EST 1999

    Dave, I have Serial No. 364 which is in fine shape.  The only things I
need are the black dot knob and the dah paddle (rectangular).  Someone
replaced them with clear plexiglass.  I know I can get new parts but they
just don't look right on this fine old bug (last time I check with
Vibroplex the black rectangular shaped paddle wasn't available).  Isn't
there anyone out there who has a junker bug with the appropriate parts?
I'm using another newer Vibroplex right now but would like to put this one
into operation too.
    Good luck in your search.  73.
    Terry (KA5IHV)

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov