KFS/KPH/WCC/WNU Last day info

Jim Berry basalop at GTE.NET
Tue Jul 13 14:11:14 EDT 1999

Subject:    Re[2]: News blurb from New Orleans Times-Picayune
Author: ALarkin
Date:       7/13/99 9:28 AM

Subject: Re: News blurb from New Orleans Times-Picayune
Author:  JOToole at GWHQ
Date:    7/13/99 08:07

     also see:

     http://www.newschoice.com/newspapers/alameda/smct/default.asp

Subject: News blurb from New Orleans Times-Picayune
Author:  RDavis at GWNOLA
Date:    7/13/99 9:00 AM

http://www.nola.com/metro/1999/071399/9907120109.html

Online copy of newspaper article with pix!

I have not had a chance yet to visit those sites, but will as soon as I send
off this message.  Rory also mentioned that Globe Wireless is going to be
disposing of all those old CW transmitters.  They are big fellas, but are
probably going to be needing a home.  Something to be thinking about.  Rory
also said he is going to be writting an article that is probably going to be
printed in QST magazine.

73 Jim K7SLI

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov