Paint Replacement (EFJ) $0.00

Brian Carling af4k at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jun 24 19:43:32 EDT 1999

Hey guys,

If anyone needs it I have a can of  spray paint for Johnson gear. It is
the burgundy-like color used on the Valiant etc. and used on all of the
Johnson rigs that had two colors - grey and burgundy.

I got this with my Valiant I had earlier this spring and forgot to pass
it along to the guy who bought it.

This is free to whoever would like it and I will send it in exchange for
postage.

E-mail me!

On 24 Jun 99 at 10:03, Emile, W5EMI wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>               I have a Johnson Matchbox (300 Watt) model.  Someone had
>               repainted
> it a Light Grey. I have seen where some guys have chemically removed the
> extra paint layer, uncovering the original.  Unfortunately, I don't
> remember the product that does that If anyone knows how to get the top
> layer of paint off, please let me know.
>              Thanks in advance for any information.
> Emile

Check my list of items for sale! Updated frequently:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hall/8701/trade.htm

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS