New Electric Radio Magazine Index Available for Download - Through Issues 121 (May 1999)

Don Buska d.buska at AAIATE.COM
Mon May 24 10:57:26 EDT 1999

An updated version of the Electric Radio Magazine Index is available
for download from http://www.qsl.net/n9oo

This latest index ERIDX121.EXE is a self-extracting compressed file that
is PC-DOS executable and covers issues 1-121 (May-1999).  See on-line
instructions and information regarding file content.  Versions of the
downloadable index are also available for other computer platforms.  See
my download page for details.  It may take several days for the
other platform versions to become available.

As always, an on-line searchable index is also available at this site for
any OS platform which has a JAVA aware browser.  The on-line searchable
index is updated monthly!

If you have time visit my James Millen Page.  As always, I'm on the outlook
for additional pictures, schematics and general information on James Millen
to add to that site.  I am also currently toying around with a new Stancor
Page since I've managed to collect quite a bit of the Stancor stuff in the
last few years.  Those Stancor collectors out in BA land are welcome to
contact me!

73

Don N9OO

**                                                                **
**  Don Buska N9OO (EN62bo)            Mgr: Parts & Repair Center **
**  4805 64th Ave. Kenosha, WI 53144   Advantest America Inc.     **
**  (414)654-0072                      (847)821-3393              **
**  d.buska at aaiate.com             fax (847)634-2872              **
**                                                                **
**           ----------------  Wants ------------------           **
**   ARRL-LM |  James Millen Equipment                |   CSVHFS  **
**   AWA     |  Transmitters by Thordarson, Stancor,  |   NTMS    **
**   AMI     |  UTC and other transformer companies.  |           **
**   QCWA    |  Magazines: 73 Mag's from 1960/61      |           **
**                  http://www.qsl.net/n9oo                       **
**           Home of the Electric Radio Magazine Index            **

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS