Off topic?

Fred e holnagel w7prv at JUNO.COM
Sun Nov 7 15:25:18 EST 1999

This request may be off topic somewhat but does have some interesting
radio pictures in the topic.  I'm interested in talking with any of you
WW 2 service people who served in the Pacific or CBI areas that recall
listening to Radio Tokyo's "Orphan Ann" broadcasts called by our men
"Tokyo Rose" but never by the radio station(s) There were several women ,
as many as 20 perhaps who broadcast during the war years. I would
appreciate e-mail responses.  Now for the pictures of era radios
installed in the submarine "Ling"
Go to http://members.microdsi.net/shirschm/tokrose.htm  Fred W7PRV