Drake 2A manual needed

William L. Fuqua III wlfuqu00 at POP.UKY.EDU
Sun Nov 7 21:04:19 EST 1999

Just picked up a Drake 2A in ruff condition at a ham fest.
I really need a schematic to solve some problems with it.
However, I am happy to report that it does work even though
the AGC and IF filter are not quite right. The dial is right
on and all crystals oscillate. Not bad for such an old receiver.
If you have a schematic I'd appreciate a copy either attached
to e-mail or by USPS.

73
Bill wa4lav

  William L. Fuqua III  P.E.  E-mail WLFUQU00 at POP.UKY.EDU  Phone (606) 257-4155
  Department of Physics and Astronomy      CP-177 Chem. Phys. Bldg.
  University of Kentucky ,                 Lexington, Ky 40506-0055