Girlfriend radio: Hallicrafters S-38A ! Any for sale?

John jack M Iverson jackiv at JUNO.COM
Fri Nov 12 17:42:07 EST 1999

Note: this neon light test may not be valid as   --many-- ac radios with
transformers have a capacitor from one side of the ac line to chassis.
 The neon will light when the plug is in the outlet at the proper
polarity.
   just a comment, not to criticize.   jack

Jack Iverson    K0EWU    jackiv at juno.com
ARRL,  IEEE LM,  RCA, AMI, ARCI, QCWA,CCA