Audiophiles

WWG wwg at I-LINK-2.NET
Tue Nov 16 10:36:31 EST 1999

Now wait a minute guys. This has gone far enough. Audiophiles fueled and
are responsible for the vast improvements in the quality of home audio
reproduction equipment that we experienced in the '50s and '60s. The famous
"Williamson" amplifier, the various noise reduction techniques, etc., etc.
Having worked for Ampex during some of that period, I recall the progress
vividly.

        -- Wayne Galvin
            ASA Project; PO Box 553; Chehalis, WA 98532

        Visit the Veterans Memorial Museum website at
        http://www.veteransmuseum.org