Audiophiles

Richard E. Robinson rerobins at EMAIL.UNCC.EDU
Tue Nov 16 12:48:09 EST 1999

Wayne Galvin writes;

>Now wait a minute guys. This has gone far enough. Audiophiles fueled and
>are responsible for the vast improvements in the quality of home audio

Well said!  Audiophiles have even discovered an answer to the age old
question of how do you make electrons flow in one direction.

Are you as curious as I am?  Let's check out this site from Great Britain,
hotbed of audiophile activity and see how it's done.

http://www.netcentral.co.uk/satcure/audio/scam.htm

The "Unidirectional Filter" is near the bottom of the page.  Save your
tuppence boys and girls.

73,

Rick kf4ar