Rcv'd 'new' Drake 2A today--WOW!!

Edward Swynar VE3 CUI gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Fri Nov 19 06:23:05 EST 1999

Hi Lane...

I just HAD to smile when I read your note re. the new receiver...spoken
like a *TRUE* Ham: "...the receiver works great---any known mods out
there...?" Hi Hi.

The Amateur spirit of "...tinkerers & experimenters" lives on! (I know---I
have a pet SB-301 that I absolutely love, but can't resist the temptation
to "...make it better" Hi Hi)...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ