Need opinion on SX-117

Steve Harrison ko0u at OS.COM
Wed Nov 24 09:29:41 EST 1999

At 08:05 AM 1999-11-24 -0500, Richard E. Robinson wrote:
>Ah, the good old days when rigs had distinctive looks.  Times certainly
>have changed, I can't tell one rice box from another.

Cars, too!!!! And they ain't just made in rice paddies these days, neither!
I've always wondered whether a cop really expects a coherent answer these
days when he asks "Did you recognize the model of the car that ran over
you?" "Heck, no!! It was round, sorta like a UFO on wheels, you know??" :o)))

73, Steve K0XP