fs: items

wachunga wachunga at XOOMMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 20 00:21:28 EDT 1999

hello the following is for sale

see them at:
http://members.xoom.com/wachunga/new1.htm

 1.  boonton model 560 fm signal generator in fair
condition.
     plenty of muck and dust. unit light up and shows audio
     deviation but i could not measure any rf output (with
     my freq counter) so sold as-is. covers 25-53, 140-175,
     400-470 and 890-960 mhz ranges. fm or cw. w/pad and
     ac power cord. cracked knob. unit is heavy $25

 2.  zenith am-fm tube table radio in good condition and
works
     well. some minor muck and dust. 6 tube design with ext
     ant input for fm. $20

 3.  knight kn135 am-fm tuner in good condition and works
very
     well. has seperate am and fm tuners and dial scales.
has
     dual am and fm (plus mux) outputs. multi tube design.
     some minor muck and dust. front panel nice and
attractive
     has minor paints chips on front bottom. $30

 4.  mcgohan m102 10 watt tube mono audio amp in good shape.
     uses pair 6bq5 outputs. some minor muck and dust. has
     phono and balanced mic inputs (with plug-in
transformer,
     included). i tested this on the bench and heard low
     hiss and noise when i turned controls but i could not
     induce hum by touching inputs with my fat fingers. so
     probably needs some love ! $25

plus ups thanks 73 tom