The LF and MF ARC-5 Transmitters

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at AZONLINE.COM
Fri Sep 10 00:35:33 EDT 1999

Ok Fellow luggers of glowing weighty ship steadier
here it is!!

 our ,8 to 1,9 meg bc band arc 5 is a

 t-16/arc5
28 volts dc
NXsa32848    354   cby

it is nice used to have the cover plate over the tubes.... some one ripped
it off...
so much for all radio people being  good!

unit is crinkle black... yellow writing on the back is :

ARC #9316
0.8 - 1.3 MC
aircraft radio corporation
1-44                                   then over to side saus released
1-44

has an odd connector on the front... not used to it but has a screw on arc
5 yellow numbered cover......

Does anyone have an xtra tube cover for the finals? let us know!
Even if it is the wrong color we can paint it.

Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff BOATANCHORS