FS: Various Manuals

Joseph Lutz kwz99 at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Sep 24 21:30:29 EDT 1999

Hi,

  Following manuals are available:

Heathkit Model GC-1000-H  Most Accurate Clock  - Original - Good/Very Good - $23.20 - Shipped

NAVSHIPS 0967-225-0010  - Principles of Telegraphy [Teletypewriter] - Department of the Navy,
                                           Electronic Systems Command - June 1967 - The Historical Forward
                                           section of the manual is extremely interesting to those RTTY buffs out
                                           there.  -  Original - Cover has marks [label/TTY written on spline] -
                                           contents Good/Very Good - $15.00 - Shipped.

[Also have couple of Collins Manuals on Antenna systems that I dug out of the garage, but now can't fine - so will post as soon as I do].  Take care.

73,
JOE W7LPF/NNN0KUU
NEW FLORENCE, PA [WESTMORELAND CO]
QWCA - SWOP - NCVA - FISTS - NAVMARS - RCC