RME 84 Schematic Needed

Dave Hollander davidh at GETNET.COM
Fri Apr 7 10:28:01 EDT 2000

Just got an RME84 which looks nice but appears to have some problems -
the power supply choke was missing for starters and their was an audio
output transformer dangling where the choke was supposed to be.

Does anyone have the schematic for an RME84 such as a Ryder's or a Sam's
that might e-mail me or snail mail. The Ryder's documentation that came
with the radio was missing the schematic. I have a copy of the original
manual thanks to BAMA but the schematic is very poor and hard to read
let alone very little is identified?

Thanks in advance and 73,

Dave N7RK

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#23 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: davidh at getnet.com  My Home Page:  http://www.getnet.com/~davidh

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page - http://cadxa.org