Telegraph licenses

Tom Gewecke tom at BLUESKY.ORG
Fri Apr 14 09:45:14 EDT 2000

One source of info on commercial licenses is:

I took the GROL and Radar exams. They are very much like the ham exams,
just different (largely maritime) material.  The Radar endorsement is
useful if you want to (legally) repair the radar on your boat....


More information about the Boatanchors mailing list