Happy April - New Downloadable ER Index

Don Buska d.buska at ADVANTEST.COM
Tue Apr 25 18:55:06 EDT 2000

I have a new updated version, through April 2000 (eridx132.exe), of the
downloadable ER Index available on my site. It now contains reference to over
2700 articles.  As always the on-line searchable ER Index continues to be
updated monthly!

As a side note, I do continue to update the on-line searchable Collins Article
Index as well.  This index now references 337 Collins related articles that
have appeared in QST, CQ, 73, Ham Radio and Electric Radio magazines from the
1940's to present.  I'm always willing to accept additions and corrections to
both indexes.

The site:  http://www.qsl.net/n9oo

73

Don N9OO

**                                                                **
**  Don Buska N9OO (EN62bo)            Mgr - Parts & Repair Ctr   **
**  4805 64th Ave. Kenosha, WI 53144   Advantest America Inc.     **
**  (262)654-0072                      (847)821-3393              **
**  d.buska at aaiate.com             fax (847)634-2872              **
**   RCA     |  James Millen Equipment                |   CSVHFS  **
**   AWA     |  Transmitters by Thordarson, Stancor,  |   NTMS    **
**   AMI     |  UTC and other transformer companies.  |   ARRL-LM **
**   QCWA    |                                        |           **
**                  http://www.qsl.net/n9oo                       **
**  Home of the Electric Radio Magazine Index, Collins Magazine   **