Looking to part with for cash or trade!

N2EIY at AOL.COM N2EIY at AOL.COM
Sun Apr 30 14:24:45 EDT 2000

Gentlemen, I have a an SX-100MK1A. It best use is a parts rig
complete.Although it 's pretty beat it could still be restored.It is
complete,is there any interest the devotees.
I also have a HA-8 splatter guard in excellent shape and a TO keyer.Will
except trade towards a national radio transciever or reciever or a Johnson
ranger.
                                                     WE go for the glow!
                                                       Cassidy J.Ryan N2EIY