[Drake] Tube Testing Question

Bill Abate wabate at EROLS.COM
Wed Aug 2 14:08:11 EDT 2000

The 6JB6's in the drake rigs have their filaments connected in series.
They must both be in the transmitter for measurements. I disconnect the
screen and plate from the 'dummy' tube to test the other.  (Note the
TR-4 is slightly different in the filament hookup because there are
three finals.)

73 es GL,

Bill Abate, K3PGB