WTB:National Part

Doug DeWeese swl swldd at CENTURYTEL.NET
Fri Aug 11 21:28:07 EDT 2000

Hi Gang
I am in need of a "Double Conversion Switch" (Sliding type),
for a National NC183D. If you can help, please e-mail me
direct. The part number is "R027-2", If that helps!
Tnx to all--73----Doug

More information about the Boatanchors mailing list