Coming soon!

N5AIT Allan Stephens MODSTEPH at ACS.EKU.EDU
Mon Aug 14 21:04:48 EDT 2000

...so be getting ready - a few more hamfests before THE TIME,
including our club's one this Sunday (Central Kentucky hamfest
at Lexington):

     The Classic Radio Exchange ("CX") is just a little over
a month away - the last Sunday in September, as usual.  Get
those boatanchors up and running - remember that your score
multiplier comes from the combined age of all the rigs you
get on the air (three QSO's each to qualify) during the nine-
hour operating event on Sunday, 24 September, 1500 to midnight
Eastern time; adjust as fits your own area (1900Z 24 Sep to 0400Z
25 Sep) (if I figured it right allowing for Daylight Savings
Time).

     Anyway... be getting them ready.  Newsletter and Official
Announcement/rules will be out in a little more than a week!

     CU in CX!

  73,  Al  N5AIT