Apache TX-1 panels.

charles w. morehouse cwmorehouse at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Aug 31 19:47:42 EDT 2000

Hi Lynn,
Just to let you know that the TX-1 panels arrived safely today.
They are up to your usual work, perfect. Hope I can clear coat without
screwing up. Next is to reassemble the Apache which is sitting on the
cutting board where it was washed, move to workbench, and remove the
butcheries that were done. Thinking of sending the RX-1 green raised
panel as I sorta rubbed some of the markings thin during cleaning.
Many thanks and 73. Talk soon.
Wayne;
W4GBW