RANGER 2 REFINISH ?

soundnmind soundnmind at RICA.NET
Fri Feb 4 10:38:36 EST 2000

Greetings Fellow AM'rs
I know this is going to sound contridictory but I have decided to refinish
the Ranger ll on a limited basis. So many have asked me abt this radio. I
will refinish the panel, bezel, & crystal knob for $195.

As for the cab, there is no way at this time (& mabe never) that I can
wrinkle finish in the unique color. What I can do is strip, & refinish in
color (very superior material) to match front panel. Yes, it will be a
SMOOTH surface. If you can live w / that the total will be $250.for complete
set, same as  for Ranger l. All + shipping. Turn around time approx 1 month.

I'm presently doing my 1st Ranger ll for a fellow AM'r w/ smooth cab but
orig looking panel, etc.

Seems because of the ravages of time, some of those Ranger lls really look
bad. So pass the word..... Any questions feel free to email.
See you on AM (7290kc & 29meg) from my shop qth, days.
Warm regards
Dee
http://home.rica.net/soundnmind/
Patty & Dee's Marina  534 W. Main St.