Weekend! Why, then.....

N5AIT Allan Stephens MODSTEPH at ACS.EKU.EDU
Sat Feb 5 05:59:55 EST 2000

...then tomorrow (Sunday, 6 Feb 00) is the 50th Bi-annual

     ----> Classic Radio Exchange <---
                       (... aka "CX")

     THE "contest" for getting that old gear on the air.  Reminder:
YOU CAN USE ANYTHING - you do NOT have to be operating a "Classic"
rig (by our definition a "Classic" is anything whose date of
manufacture - or design if homebrew - is at least ten years ago)
to be part of the fun.  You can still work me and my burnt orange
Globe Scout 680, or my Harvey-Wells TBS-50D which has appeared in
ALL of the CX's so far... or Marty AA4RM's "69 Twins" (ask him,
not me).

     Anyway, no "I forgot" excuses: starts Sunday afternoon at
3 PM Eastern Standard Time (that's 2000Z).  Hope to work y'all.
And a copy of the rules and scoring is still available - just ask
me!

     73 & CU in CX,
        Al  N5AIT