JOHNSON PANEL REFINISH

soundnmind soundnmind at RICA.NET
Mon Feb 7 10:04:15 EST 2000

Hi Fellow AM'rs
Am refinishing Johnson panels, bezels, crystal knobs & cabinets in latest
automotive finishes (same as used on new cars out of Detroit) Panel & bezel
is done in basecoat / clearcoat & is supurb.
Check my web site for pics of Rangers.

Valiant 1   Complete set refurbished to better than original. $285.

Ranger 1  Complete set refurbished to better than original  $250.

Ranger 2  Panel set only (everything up front)   $190.
                Note: I can do the cab in matching panel color but cannot
wrinkle
                            finish. Add $60. to above.
All the above + shipping. I take Visa / MC AMXP
Note: I have pics now of the Valiant that I can email if you want to see
them.

SOON: HAMMARLUND HQ-180 refinish.
I am presently doing the artwork & solving the technical problems on
refinishing the HAMMARLUND HQ-180 / HQ-170 series radios. Price will be in
same range as the Johnsons.
See you on AM (from shop days 7290kc & 29meg)
Regards
Dee, W4PNT
http://home.rica.net/soundnmind/
Patty & Dee's Marina  electronic boatanchors 534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 fax (540)249-5064