FS REFURBED VALIANT

soundnmind soundnmind at RICA.NET
Sat Feb 12 11:04:18 EST 2000

Hello Fellow AM'rs
I have a completely refurbed Valiant-1 that needs a home. Will have 2 more
Valiants done soon. I presently am enjoying talking on it @ the shop qth
almost daily on 29meg & sometimes on 7290 (+-) & I get excellant reports.
The audio has been re-built per a well used plan out of earlier ER (mabe #24
or 25 "Curing the Valiant Sound") + all necessary mods to updates that
stabilize the power supply & rf. Every radio I do I start w / giving it a
total bath so it looks good inside & out. The crowning finish is a total
cabinet / panel regeneration (looks new!). PRICE IS $750.
You probably have questions about the radio so feel free to ask.
One condition: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL I SHIP! Please dont ask. I will
deliver within reason for cost of gasoline & expences. Better you come get
it (see it operate & try it youself) at my shop qth near Harrisonburg /
Staunton Virginia, just off I-81 or I-64 in the Shenandoah Valley.
Also I will have a ready to go complete panel & cab set for the Valiant
(exchange for ur old one) for $285.+ shipping
Warm regards & see you on the air (AM or coarse)
Dee, W4PNT
http://home.rica.net/soundnmind/
Patty & Dee's Marina  534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980