ADD: FS VALIANT & PANELS

soundnmind soundnmind at RICA.NET
Sun Feb 13 10:38:36 EST 2000

Hello Fellow AM'rs
I forgot to mention on the Valiant-1 for sale, I will do some "horse
trading". This also applies to any refinishing of panels and cabs.Those
"horses" can take the form of Rangers, Hammarlund HQ-180s, amplifiers, "big
iron" transmitters. And in another catagory, pocket watches. Am looking for
the following: Waltham, Hamilton, Illinois, Elgin, In other words early
american made RAILROAD GRADE. Also 17 jewel or better dress pocket watches
preferably "hunting case" (flip cover over dial). Also interested in earlier
made, hi grade wrist watches such as American watches as above, Omega,
Rolex, & unique Swiss, all 17 jewel or better. Am interested in certain
clocks & music boxes / mechanical musical anamated stuff (birdcages & the
like). No cucoo clocks.
Again, Warm regars to you all. See you on AM
Dee
http://home.rica.net/soundnmind/
Patty & Dee's Marina  534 W. Main St.
Waynesboro, Va. 22980
(540)249-3161 fax Cell: (540)471-7023 at shop or on the road.