Want to buy

J. Douglas Hensley nfmk at JUNO.COM
Wed Feb 16 22:08:31 EST 2000

 GE to everyone,

 I would like to buy:

(1) tubes 6A5G, 6B4G (NOS, NIB, or used-checked-matched pairs).

(2)  tube hold down clamps that fit these
 tubes:

 6V6  (round glass top)
 5R4 (ibid)
 6Sx7 series (round black metal military issue, about 3/4")

 These look like huge soldering lugs or hats that come
off of a vertical stud mounted near a tube and hold the
tube in place preventing vibration from letting the tube
work itself loose.

 If you've been around, you know what I am referring to.
 Please email me privately with price/terms and quantity
 you have available for sale.  Just need one each but will
 buy several each.

(3) 100khz calibration crystal for the R388/51J3 (Y-111 or Y-101??)

(4) KHZ Dial for the R388/51J3

(5)  CW Filter for the 51J4

(6) Knurled black or red metal knob for 1/4” shaft, 5/8” diameter,
about 3/4” long with small 1/16” - 3/32” skirt.  This knob fits the
crystal select function switch for the SP600-JX receiver.

(7) R388/51J3 spare parts, carcases, etc.

Thanks for checking,

73 DE NFMK AR

NNNN

 Thanks