Misc:

Stewart Lyon stu_w6cux at JUNO.COM
Sat Feb 19 19:12:37 EST 2000

Hi,
The Half-wave circuit from the Handbook (Fig. 11.8,1997 edition) works
well. The output voltage would be about 15 VDC and the ripple with a 10
mA load and 100 uf caps would be about 2% (From Croft, "Electronic
Circuits and Tubes", 1947).

I would go with larger capacitors. Say 2X or 4X.
73, Stu - W6CUX
Winnetka, CA
ARRL Life Member