SX-24 receivers

Brian Carling af4k at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Feb 21 17:49:07 EST 2000

By the way fellers - if someone would enjoy it, here is an offer of another
SX-24 that could be used as a rusty parts rig together with mine, and looks
like it would go for a much lower price. If you are thinking about a great
project you will have great fun with these:

Quane Fletcher <quane at ballistic.com>

    Hi Gents
    Just saw Brian Carling's listings. Don't want to shoot down his listing
for a SX 24 but I have one that works. Maybe with both someone could do a
real good rebuild. This one has all the origional knobs, the front pannel
looks  good and it has the origional "S" meter. The cabinet has a lot of
scratches and the louvers have some surface rust. Someone make me
almost
any offer and we might be able to get togather on a deal.
    Brian here's hopeing some will take both recievers off our hands.
    Quane Fletcher W5OTB

(Via the AM Radio List)