Heavy Iron

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Tue Feb 29 18:49:10 EST 2000

I thought I would never sell this but we know how that goes.......Aydin
Energy Systems plate xmfr. primary is 208/220/240 and the secondary is
4400vct/3300vct with +/- 10% taps at 2 amps CCS. This thing is HEAVY at abt
150 pounds + so UPS shipping is not an option. This will have to be a pick
up only in San Diego. I know that there are commercial carriers but I really
do not want to ship this so please, pick up only in San Diego. Dahl is
currently offering this same xmfr in his commercial catalog for $785.00.

The plan was to use this for four 3-500Zs in parallel but things have
changed so now this is in excess to my needs. This would be a great xmfr for
the big tetrodes with handles or for the 4-1000A(s). You can get a wide
variety of voltages out of this depending on how you utilize the center tap
 and the +/- 10% taps. It is roughly 16" tall by 10" by 10" (eyeball
measurement)

Price is $325.00.

Lane
Ku7i