For Sale: Various Items

Dave Hollander davidh at GETNET.COM
Sun Jan 9 10:17:14 EST 2000

I have the following items for sale. As far as shipping, I am in
Phoenix, Arizona  85020 and I will ship overseas. Pictures and more
details can be found at:

http://www.getnet.com/~davidh/forsale5.html

**************************************

NOS 8072   (used in the Signal One CX-7 and CX-7A) - $25 shipped(higher
if out of USA)

Pair of 4-125's sockets and filament transformer - $100 + shipping

"Rare" Collector Quality Conar Twins - $225+shipping

Yaesu FTDX400 Transceiver - $300+ Shipping

Military Radio Beam Filter (Audio Filter) like new in original box -
$40+shipping

73, thanks for looking and happy new year

Dave

Dave  N7RK -  Webmaster CADXA
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

            ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor Collector Extraordinaire preferring Hallicrafters, National
and what ever else looks interesting!

E-Mail: davidh at getnet.com  My Home Page:  http://www.getnet.com/~davidh

Visit the Central Arizona DX Association Home page - http://cadxa.org