Sprague TO-6

Denis Sharon W1AOK W1AOK at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Sun Jan 9 12:24:07 EST 2000

Hello Everyone,

I really need to beg/borrow/buy/copy a manual for my recently
acquired Sprague TO-6 capacitor (condenser for you guys of my
age) checker. Anyone who can/would like to help? I am presuming
that the manual has calibration instructions. (How do you spell
o-p-t-i-m-i-s-t?)

Also, can anyone tell me the differneces between the TO-6 and
the TO-6A?

Lastly, can any of the wise ald sages reading this tell me the
relative merit of the military ZM-11 cap tester. I've not seen
one but the military test equipment is typically excellent.
Excellent is good. Assuming that I'd like the ZM-11, does anyone
know where I might find one?

Thanks,

Denis Sharon  W1AOK
Ridgefield, CT  06877

Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we'll
find it. -- Sam Levenson

When I go, I want to go quietly, in my sleep, like my
grandfather - not screaming, like his passengers.

There are three kinds of mathematicians, those who can count and
those who can't.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already
knows." -- Epictetus