Virtual Swapmeet

talen talen at INETPORT.COM
Fri Jan 21 09:56:16 EST 2000

I thought I'd try this if the qty is OK for the reflector. This is a list of items
I'm looking for and a list of items I have to trade. The object, as with many
swapmeets, is to end up with different "stuff". I'll keep it to 25 items or less
in/out.

73s  Kees K5BCQ

ITEMS I'M INTERESTED IN MOVING "IN":
Homebrew Receivers parts:
  JW Miller 100Khz IFs #1709, #1710
  1700Khz crystals or around that frequency
  3 section tuning caps, 30pf per section, like FM tuning caps
  metal cabinet, 9"x14"x11" deep or a little smaller
  aluminum chassis (for above)
  tuning dial mechanisms
  plug-in coil forms

Homebrew SSB Transmitter

Receivers
  Ham band receiver (double conversion, tube type)
  SW receiver (double conversion, tube type)

Misc
  Rotor and control box (Ham-M type)

Test equipment
  AF/RF signal generator
  RF probes
  radio analyzer (like B&K 960)
  vibrator tester

Tubes
  45
  811A
  7360

Military
  ARC-5 Command sets (Tx or Rx)
  MD-7 modulator
  Receivers in general
  J-38 key
  headphones
  URM-25 signal generator

Antique Radio
  Atwater Kent radio (tabletop)

ITEMS I'M INTERESTED IN MOVING "OUT":
Test Equipment
   Parting out a Tektronix 535 scope
   Parting out a Tektronix 533 scope
   Heathkit O-12 scope (has trace but needs some work)
   Tektronix 316 scope
   Hickok 610C TV signal sweep generator
   Heathkit IO-17 scope

Radios
   Bearcat 200XLT scanner
   Kenwood TS-180S SSB Tranceiver (manuals, extra filters, and DSP feature)
   Kenwood SM-220 with BP-8 adapter (for above) with manuals

Tubes
   2- 813s (filaments are OK, but that's all I can test)
   QKK 1315 Klystron

Parts
  Powerstat 10C 2.25A Variac

  Capacitors
      VALUE   VOLTAGE    PACKAGE    QTY        PRICE
                                                           per Bag   per Bag
     ------------   ---------------    ----------------     ----------   -----------
     20pf         6KV            dipped disk         15      5.00
     50pf        1KV             dipped disk         50      5.00
     200pf      12KV           dipped disk         15      5.00
     .001mfd   1KV            disk                    75      5.00
     .002mfd   1KV            dipped disk         50      5.00
     .003mfd   1KV             disk                  75       5.00
     .005mfd   1KV            disk                   75       5.00
     .05mfd     500V           disk                   50      5.00
     75/75mfd 300/300V     electrolytic           1      3.00
                                      (Mallory twist-lok)