CX Newsletter available

N5AIT Allan Stephens MODSTEPH at ACS.EKU.EDU
Sat Jan 29 15:12:25 EST 2000

Gang:

     Now that we are just about a week away from the next
(52nd, by my count) Classic Radio Exchange, aka "CX," I
have got the newsletter together and mailed out to those from
whom I received a mailed report and SASE  (including the guys
from last February whose stuff got misplaced).

     An e-mail version is available if you want it.  It is about
nine pages long: if you want it, e-mail me and tell me.  Also
tell me if you want it in one transmission, or if you prefer
(maybe your system needs shorter stuff) I'll send it in three parts.

     In any case, remember that CX is Sunday after Super Bowl
and that it is an excellent showcase for those old rigs out there.

     73 and CU in CX,   Al  N5AIT