Manual needed for SP600

Kenneth D. Grimm grimm at LYNCHBURG.NET
Sat Jun 24 00:53:50 EDT 2000

Gene Holcombe wrote:

> Unit is enroute to me now from out of state.   Believe it to be without the
> red knobs and beyond that I don't know an exact model number.  Saw earlier
> where a fellow was auctioning off a set of three AF manuals that covered all
> variants.  Can someone help me?
>
> Gene  N5ZDF

The SP-600 manuals are available for free downloading from the
BoatAnchor Manual Archive.  Issues 1, 2, 3 and 4 for the SP-600 are
available along with several hundred other boatanchor manuals.  Please
check the New Users link for info on downloading and printing the
manuals.

Good luck with your new receiver!

73,
--