Heavy Iron: 10-4 Good Buddy

Lane Zeitler Ku7i at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Mar 1 00:32:03 EST 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: Lane Zeitler <Ku7i at worldnet.att.net>
To: Larry <radioman at jps.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 29, 2000 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: Heavy Iron

"larry",
Show me where in my post I stated that the INTENT was to run "illegal"
power? The INTENT was to run four 3-500Zs since I happen to have many spares
on hand in AM service with much overhead to spare. Four 3-500Zs at 1500
watts out peak envelope power is only 375 watts per tube.  Carrier power is
375 watts which is less than 100 watts per tube continous. All this adds up
to an economical amp that will last a lifetime due to the conservative
design. That is the objective. I, like you I am sure, value my extra class
license privledges too much to run illegal power. Shame on you for thinking
like that.

73s

Lane
Ku7i