FS: 180U-2 Antenna Tuner

Michael Crestohl mc at SOVER.NET
Thu Mar 9 09:44:10 EST 2000

This is a very nicely built antenna tuner.  It is from the KWT-6
transmitter and has a roller inductor in series with a variable capacitor
as well as several fixed capacitors that can be parallel switched in and
out of the circuit as required.  It will easily handle the output of a
KWM-2 or 32S-(*) and is quite small and portable.     The cabinet was
originally unpainted aluminum and was integrated into the rack containing
the KWT-6 but somebody has attached rubber stick-on feet and painted the
cabinet black to match the face panel.  The loading coil uses the same
counter knob as the KWM-1 TUNE and LOAD controls.

I am asking $150.00 plus UPS for this tuner.

I also have the matching monitor that contains the speaker and a
Wattmeter.  This fit into the same shelf with the tuner.  The coupler for
the Wattmeter is not part of the monitor - it was incorporated into the
transmitter.  There is a speaker inside the monitor with an ON-OFF switch
and a POWER OUTPUT FWD/REV switch 0-100 and 0-1000 Watt levels.  It looks
like a switch and RCA jack strip was installed by someone to allow for
multiple audio inputs.

I am asking $75.00 for the monitor alone or $200.00 for the pair.

If interested please reply by e-mail.

73,

Michael Crestohl, W1RC
mc at sover.net