FS: Excellent Astatic 77a mic

Jan N0JR swanman at CFU.NET
Thu Mar 16 15:14:44 EST 2000

I have an Astatic 77A microphone on desk stand (12" total height) in
excellent condition (stand is new) that is superfluous to my needs. The
77A is a dynamic, high impedance mic with superb 30-15,000 cps response
and on/off switch.  6' of cable is included; just attach the proper
connector for your transmitter/transceiver.  This is a beautiful,
broadcast-quality mic that looks great.  $175 + $5 to ship firm, sorry
no trades.  Tks es 73!  Jan N0JR
--
"There is no end to what you can accomplish
if you don't care who gets the credit."